Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Big Idea #2 Part II

/Network/Servers/home-2.arts.ohio-state.edu/Volumes/arts-home-2/home2/reineck15/Desktop/Blog#2.psd

FINALMENTE!! That's spanish for finally, after being unable to to upload my blog picture many, many times I have managed to drag the picture from the desktop to this blog. Hopefully it uploads correctly because after all this time of trying is kind of wearing me down. Thanks for waiting though! Although there is one trick behind it, you have to go to the link above then open it up to see it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, when I tried to open that link, it said "File not found" or something like that! :( Sorry, I know you've been working hard. Maybe trying saving the completed image to your desktop as a jpeg and then loading it as a picture on here? That may or may not work...

    ReplyDelete