Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blog #CINCO (5)

I feel like my growth in this class has been a lot. Coming into it I was not too sure if I was going to keep up with it since I only practice Photoshop a couple times my sophomore year of high school.

One:
I feel like the most significan accomplishment in looking at my final project is appropriatly using the patching tool, to airbrush any imperfections that I had. Investigating shots to use in my new Big Idea was quite an accomplishment too. Finding those pictures and capturing them and editing them the way I did could not have been possible if I were still at the same skill level I was at in the beginning of the course. Without the airbrush tools I most likely would not have been happy with the outcome of this pircture.




Two:
One of the more challenging tools to use was being able to blur certain objects and getting the opacity where I wanted it at to make my picture look as good as it did in my head. Fading the opacity was a struggle at first but once I got a better grasp of doing so, I began to use it second hand in the rest of my projects and out of class fun assignments.



Three:
I achieved making meaning in the work of the picture to the left more than the one to the right from making things blend together more. Although I did miss the spot in the upper left corner of the movie project but for the most part I have two seperate films coming together as one to make a new kind of movie. Doing this without adding a whole bunch of pictures and sending the viewer mixed thoughts of what the project could be about, a lot like what I did in the picture to the right.



I came so far from not knowing how to change perspective or copy and pasting correcty to being able to change everything and anything about a single picture to meet my needs. All thanks to Mr. Knochel taking time and patience with his students.

No comments:

Post a Comment