Monday, January 24, 2011

Big Ideas

Purpose: Having purpose to something gives the item a value in one way or another. Rules is what I choice because there are rules for almost everything and anything we do. As a child I always heard "No Jason, your not allowed to do that", if I would have done some of the stupid things back then that I wanted to do then I may have not been in the good health I'm in now, i.e. no broken bones or fractures.

Identity: I chose clothes for identity because how a person dresses can tell a lot from who they are. If you have the same type of clothes as somebody else, the chances are that you two may get along just that much better because from the get-go you already have a common ground with the other.

Sound: Music sums of most of the sound that goes on around the world. Rather the sound is accidental it could still be in rhythm with other sounds, a lot like birds. The way that they communicate is a way of music to some people

1 comment:

  1. I really think you have a nice personal view on the big idea of purpose. Since the process is kind of already over and the midterm is turned in I feel like I'm commenting backwards but, it's so cool to see how you went from the theme of rules to what you turned in for your midterm! If you're thinking of continuing with the idea of purpose for your final, it would be interesting to see you really look at rules in that project!

    ReplyDelete